Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original work which has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in a recent version of Microsoft Word.
- Author(s) have included a title page with full contact details of the corresponding author and full titles, names, affilitations and email addresses of co authors. Please upload this as a supplementary file.
- No information revealing the identities of the author(s) have been included in the manuscript itself. Check that you have deleted author and affiliation details from your file's properties (access File>Properties in the MS Word menu to delete) and click OK.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors have cross checked the in-text references with the Reference List.
- A 250 word abstract and up to six (6) key words have been included.
- Ethics approval has been granted (where appropriate) and information regarding ethics approval is included in the paper.
- The author/s have read the Copyright Notice and have permission for any reproduction.
- Research highlights ( 3-5 bullet points of main findings and /or contribution of the paper) have been included on the cover page which is separate from the manuscript.
- Three potential reviewers for the paper, including names, affiliations, email addresses and any conflict of interest, have been provided on the cover page which is separate from the manuscript.
- All URL addresses have been checked and are activated.
Manuscripts submitted for publication should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. It is the responsibility of authors to secure release of any copyright materials included in their manuscripts, and to provide written evidence of this to the editors. If accepted and published, papers become the copyright of the Australian and International Journal of Rural Education.
Papers are accepted on the understanding that they are subject to editorial revision. The Editorial Committee cannot guarantee that all contributions will be published nor give definite dates of publication. However, contributors will be advised if their papers are not accepted or if there will be a long publication delay.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.